Fantastical for PC – Windows 10/8/7 and Mac, Vista, Laptop– Free Download
If you are searching for a way to use Fantastical for PC Windows & Mac and want to know about a complete guide describing how to download the Fantastical app on your PC Windows 7/8/10, then you have come to the right place.
In this article, you can see how you can download and install the Fantastical for pc and desktop for free.
Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the Fantastical for pc Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac.
Download Fantastical for PC Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 Free
Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like beautiful Day, Month, Week, natural language parsing, and Year views, and much more!
|File size||13.90 MB|
|Compatibility||Requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10|
Features of the Fantastical App For PC Windows & Mac
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
- Beautiful, clean, and simple to use calendar app allows you to manage basic events.
- 3-day weather forecast.
- The DayTicker and calendar make your list look the nicest it ever has.
- 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium.
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
- Includes Fantastical app on all platforms: iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, and iPad.
- Full task support including Google and Todoist Tasks.
- Event and task templates.
- Default alerts.
- Time zone override.
- Favorite time zones.
- Sync calendar sets and templates across devices.
- Full-screen day, month, week, and year views.
- Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and runs over LTE).
- Parser autocompletes suggestions for locations, invitees, and calendars/task lists.
- Propose multiple times to simply ask people when they can meet.
- Merge duplicate events across multiple calendars.
- Invitees and availability lookups.
- Respond to event invitations.
- Push updates for Google and Exchange.
- Manage Google Meet, Google Hangouts, and Zoom events.
- Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications.
- Custom home screen icons.
- Custom event colors.
- Custom alert sounds.
- Hide events without deleting them.
- Add attachments to events on Google, iCloud, and Exchange.
- Priority email support.
- Extended 10-day weather forecast with MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data and RealFeel (powered by AccuWeather).
- Browse and immediately subscribe to interesting calendars, including holidays, sports, TV shows, and much more (powered by SchedJoules).
- Calendar sets – fast toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you arrive or leave, based on location.
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
- Background app updating allows events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to the Fantastical app even if you don’t start the app often.
- Birthdays – you can see your contact details or send a quick birthday card.
- Handoff support between Fantastical for iPhone, Mac, and iPad.
- Time zone support including floating time zone support.
- Dark and light themes.
- Accessibility support.
How to Download and Install the Fantastical For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac using BlueStacks?
Follow the steps below:
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Sign in with Google ID to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for the Fantastical App in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Hit to install the Fantastical app from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped sign-in) to install the Fantastical App.
- Click the Fantastical App icon on the home screen to start playing.
How to Install Fantastical App for PC with Nox App Player?
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player in PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing run Nox app player in PC and log in to Google account.
- Now search for the Fantastical App.
- Install Fantastical App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the Fantastical App on your Personal computer.
This is how you can download and install Fantastical App for PC Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac, for queries and problems use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.